For a smile that sparkles.
A gleaming, pearly white smile can enhance your appearance and boost your confidence. And the great news is that we offer several teeth whitening solutions that can make your ‘sparkling white smile dream’ a quick and easy reality.
Unfortunately, as we age, our teeth lose their natural white pearliness. This can be due to the build-up of stains from food, drink and tobacco use, for example. But, there’s no need to let the discolouration of your teeth affect the way you feel about smiling and talking.
We use the latest whitening equipment and technology to offer you in-clinic teeth whitening. You’ll leave your appointment with teeth up to 8 shades whiter… in less than an hour! We also have take-home whitening treatments available.
A consultation with one of our friendly dentists will help you decide on the best teeth whitening option for you.
What to Expect When Having In-Clinic Teeth Whitening
Are you looking for a safe, quick professional teeth whitening treatment in Myrtleford? If so, our in-clinic teeth whitening treatment may be the ideal option for you! It consists of stronger whitening ingredients than other teeth whitening alternatives. This means it produces superior results and in just 1 appointment.
The best part is, there’s no need for you to facilitate any part of the whitening process at home.
When you come in for in-clinic teeth whitening, your appointment will look something like this:
- Our experienced dental assistant will prepare your teeth and gums for the whitening procedure. This involves applying a protective gel to your gums.
- The next step is applying the whitening gel to your teeth which breaks down the molecular bonds that make up the stains on your teeth.
- The first two steps are repeated two to four times. The number of times you repeat the process during your treatment will depend on your teeth whitening goals.
- And that’s it – fresh white smile, ready to go!
Sometimes patients may find their teeth a little sensitive during and after their whitening treatment. But, this is normal and usually subsides within a day. The whitening treatments we offer at Great Alpine Dental do not harm your teeth.
What to Expect When Using Our Take-Home Whitening Kit
Our take-home whitening kits make for a budget-friendly alternative. The process takes longer from start to finish but generates a great teeth whitening result nonetheless.
If you like doing things in your own time and space and are happy to whiten your teeth gradually, this take-home option may be perfect for you:
- To organise your take-home whitening kit you’ll need two appointments with us.
- A mould of your teeth will be taken in the first appointment. This mould is sent to the dental laboratory for your customised whitening mouth trays to be made.
- In your second appointment, you’ll receive your whitening trays and the other tools (whitening gel/toothpaste) you need to complete the process at home.
- You’ll need to maintain a two to three week period of using your whitening mouth trays, four to five days per week.
Regardless of which teeth whitening treatment you decide on, a good dental hygiene routine is key to extending the life of your new white smile. It’s also important to limit your intake of food and drink that are heavily coloured/stain.
Are you ready to see how a brilliant white smile can enhance your life? Get in touch to see how we can help you.