Welcome to the family.
At Great Alpine Dental, we understand the challenges involved in finding a dentist you can trust with you and your family’s oral health. We love welcoming new patients to our practice and showing them the genuine care and quality dental work we can provide.
Our aim is that every patient who walks out of our practice does so with a smile on their face.
If you have any questions about our practice, our team and how we can help you, please get in touch. Our friendly front desk staff are always more than happy to help.
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
Once you book your first appointment with us, we’ll send you an email with your booking confirmation and a welcome pack. The welcome pack contains everything you need for a seamless first visit to our practice.
To make things easy, we can request your existing dental records on your behalf. All we need is for you to fill out and return a simple ‘Release of Records’ form. If you have dental x-rays that are less than 12 months old, we ask that you please bring them with you to your first appointment.
- Upon arriving at Great Alpine Dental, you’ll be warmly greeted by our friendly front desk staff. They’ll help you with your medical history form and get you comfortable in our cosy waiting lounge.
- We will then see you for your appointment. Once you’re nice and relaxed in the dentist chair, you’ll have a thorough oral examination. The examination includes a full mouth assessment, any necessary dental x-rays and photographs. If necessary, we can also take a video for smile assessment. But your dentist will keep you updated every step of the way.
- They will spend time with you explaining the results of your examination understanding your concerns with your smile.
- If you need treatment, we will work together to personalise the treatment pathway which will be best suited to your needs, lifestyle and budget. We ensure that you have all the information you need to confidently make a decision. If you would like to make use of our Digital Smile Design service, please do let us know in advance.
- If you wish to proceed with your treatment options we can get the ball rolling straight away by booking you in.
We value you – your well-being and comfort are so important to us. We look forward to welcoming you to our Myrtleford dental practice and helping you achieve your best oral health possible.