What dental services do we provide?
We offer a range of general, esthetic and restorative dental services ranging from complex treatments such as full mouth reconstruction and sleep apnoea therapy to dental implants and veneers. Please refer to our services page for more information.
Where are you located?
We are located at 165 Myrtle Street, Myrtleford VIC. To get a more precise location, please click here.
What can I expect on my first visit?
Here’s what to expect on your first visit to Great Alpine Dental:
- After you make a booking with us, you will receive a confirmation email and a welcome pack to ensure you have a seamless experience at our office.
- We can also request your existing dental records, and ask you to bring along your dental x-rays if they are less than 12 months old.
- On the day of your appointment, our friendly front desk staff will be there to greet you.
- We will conduct a thorough oral examination, including a comprehensive evaluation of your medical history, dental exam, necessary x-rays, and images.
- After the examination, we will work with you to personalise a treatment pathway tailored to your needs, lifestyle, and budget.
- If you wish to proceed with the treatment, we can book you in right away.
After the procedure, we manage your treatment with regular checkups to monitor your progress and help you kick off your journey towards great oral health.
Are regular dental checkups important?
Do you provide dental implants?
What are teeth aligners and what type of aligners do you offer?
Teeth aligners are a popular alternative to traditional metal braces. They work by applying gentle, consistent pressure to teeth over time, gradually shifting them into the desired position, improving your bite alignment and teeth functionality, and helping you achieve a more symmetrical smile. The two clear aligner options that we offer include:
- Spark Aligners
To learn more about teeth aligners and their potential benefits, click here.
What are your credentials?
To check the credentials of our principal dentist, Dr Amit Kapoor and the rest of the team at Great Alpine Dental Advanced Esthetics & Implants, please click here.
How to book a dental appointment at Great Alpine?
Just fill out our contact form for an online booking or call us at (03) 4152 7737 to schedule an appointment.